viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009


"[...]

-Did you ever see Nina Simone in concert?-

-No, I never did... can't believe she's gone...!-

-I know, it's so sad!-

-Thanks-

-I saw her twice, in concert, she was so great!, that's one of my favorite songs of hers... "I know where I'm going... no more doubt of fear... found my way... click, click, click...", she was so great!.

She was so funny in concert!, she would... she would be right in the middle of a song, and then... you know, stop, and... and... and walk from the piano, all the way to the edge of the stage.

Like, really slowly... and she'd start talking to someone in the audience... oh, yeah, baby... oh, yeah... uhum... I love you too...

And then she'd walk back, took her time, no hurry, you know... she had that... big... cute ass!, she would move... uhuh!.

And then she would... go back to the piano, and play some more.

And then she would... I don't know, just... start another song, in the middle of another, you know, like... stop again... like...

"Oh, you... can you move that thing?, uhum... wow... you're cute!".

Oh... oh, yeah!, uhum.

Maybe... you are... gonna-miss-that-plane!-

-I know...-"

3 comentarios:

Espérame en Siberia dijo...

(8) Just in time you found me (8)

Nat dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Nat dijo...

*Maybe... you are... gonna-miss-that-plane!-

**-I know...-"


Uno de mis diálogos favoritos